Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Zac Posen Is Only 28 Years Old!














I just bought a Zac Posen bag on Gilt Group.  My first "designer" bag.  A black leather bag with pleats details, a deconstructed bow and a faux chain strap.  I know it sounds more like the description of a special edition S&M barbie but trust me, it's a super cool bag.  I DO feel semi guilty about it because even though the price was great, there IS a recession out there. But I really wanted something Zac Posen. Ever since I saw his spring collection at New York Fashion Week a few months ago, I've been coveting his long flowy gowns and short girly dresses.  Apparently Natalie Portman is a muse of his as is Claire Danes.  Ahhh, to be young, hot and famous.  I may not be 28 anymore or famous yet, but damn it I WILL look hot in my new Zac Posen bag. PS: It's actually better than the Marc by Marc Jacobs Fishbag from the Chatham Resort Collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment